Wednesday, July 31, 11:00-2:00 Sunday, August 4, 1:00-4:00
Stunning Renovation Overlooking the Bay!
5 Beds • 4.5 Baths • 3,890 SF • 10,780 SF Lot • $3,477,000 SOLD
6 Mira Flores, Tiburon, CA 94920
Located in one of Tiburon's most sought-after neighborhoods, this updated California contemporary residence features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, the bay and Mount Tamalpais.
This beautifully renovated residence offers an inviting flowing floorplan, big open spaces and an amazing indoor-outdoor connection.
The sophisticated, large and comfortable living room features oak hardwood flooring, a wood burning fireplace and opens to a sunny deck and the inviting backyard.
The dining room, generous in size, is located between the living room and the kitchen, allowing for elegant and easy entertaining opening to the expansive outdoors.
The renovated chef’s kitchen was perfectly designed featuring an intricate lighting system, custom ‘Brookhaven’ cabinetry, quartzite countertops, center island with prep sink and seating for 6, Thermador 6 burner gas range with range, built-in refrigerator, double ovens, dishwasher, Monogram wine refrigerator and microwave.
The family room/ playroom/ or optional den is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen.
The main level en-suite bedroom is complete with upgraded carpeting and a remodeled bathroom offering a tiled bathtub/shower combination.
The entry level of the residence provides easy access to the master suite, three bedrooms and two tastefully renovated guest bathrooms, all located on the same level.
The light filled master suite, generous in size, offers views of the Golden Gate Bridge across to Mount Tamalpais, a sitting area with gas fireplace, and a spacious walk-in closet designed by California Closets. The spa like master bath features a dual vanity, freestanding soaking tub, oversized marble stall shower, custom cabinetry and tile flooring.
The en-suite (5th) bedroom is located off the main level, ideal for guests, and offers upgraded carpeting and a remodeled bathroom featuring a custom vanity and tiled bathtub/shower combination.
The updated powder bathroom is also located on the main level.
The laundry room is conveniently located on main level with storage cabinetry, a wash sink and access to the 3-car garage.
This residence offers the ultimate California lifestyle offering easy indoor - outdoor living. The inviting yard offers views of the San Francisco Bay, an expansive lush lawn, entertainment deck and slate patio.
Attached 3 car garage.
This stunning residence is conveniently located only minutes to Tiburon’s waterfront pathways, leading to downtown Tiburon’s Main Street with San Francisco ferry service, waterfront restaurants and trendy shops, and the Boardwalk shopping center with the famed Rustic Bakery and Woodlands Market.
This ideal location is only minutes to award winning schools, the renowned “Blackies Pasture,” and easy access to hwy 101.
Additional Features and Improvements Include:
- Kitchen was completely gutted and redesigned; renovation by Gold Hammer Construction
- new Provenza hardwood oak floors throughout the main floor and stairs
- New hardwood oak floors upstairs, excluding bathrooms and bedrooms
- New stair railing and bannister
- New carpet (Masland Nature’s Essence) in all bedrooms.
- Master bath was completely gutted and redesigned; renovation by Gold Hammer Construction
- New lighting fixtures throughout the house
- All bathrooms were remodeled
- All West facing (and a new few North and South) windows were replaced throughout the house (Milgard Windows which have a full lifetime warranty)
- Replaced French doors with new sliding glass doors and related new framing (Milgard Windows)
- New window treatments and blinds throughout the house
- Added new ceiling fans in 4 bedrooms.
- Painted all doors
- Added new baseboards throughout the house and new door framing
- Painted cabinets white
- Installed new countertop
- New steel sink with a new faucet
- New LG washer and dryer
- New energy efficient furnace
- Hard wired Wi-Fi system throughout the house with fixed wireless access points in living room, kids play-room, and upstairs hallway
- Added new surround sound speakers in the family room
- Installed new outside speakers
- Sanded and repainted outside deck to match exterior of the house
- Replaced flashing and dry rot on the west facing part of the house by the large window, and under the kitchen windows
- Repainted all the outside gutters white
- Replaced concrete driveway from curb to garage with new reinforcement and new concrete
- Installed new drains in front of stairs and in NW corner of driveway
- Replaced the PVC pipe connected to the gutter in front of the house
- Replacing flashing membrane in entryway with new stairs
- Installing new concrete entryway
- Installing new handrail system from entryway to curb